Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  
Truth vs Falshood... some questions...
Guest_
Howdy! I'm new to the forum. Looking forward to finally getting a chance to converse with people about Hawkin's work. PvsF and IotI have really opened my eyes and changed me for the better. I'm just beginning "I" yet I came across TvsF on amazon.com and was startled by the content. I have not read the book but will as soon as I can.

I was just curious to get some feedback and discuss the following: Can someone tell me how the invasion of Iraq was NOT a use of FORCE (as opposed to POWER). Perhaps it is just my ego getting in the way, but every fibre of my being has studied the actions of the current administration and sees nothing but FORCE as the prime motivator behind many of their most critical decisions. My own testings of Bush and his actions test very low, but that could just be me and my fellow testers.

I'm sure this has been discussed adnauseum here... in that case forgive me for rekindling the topic. I'm just so excited to be able to talk about the Doc's findings with people.
Posted on: 2006/1/3 17:56
  •  
Re: Truth vs Falshood... some questions...
Guest_
The New World Order is nothing but force, just like Rome, but this time they have really big bombs, scary indeed, as you know.
Posted on: 2006/1/3 20:15
  •  
Guest_
Don't forget, the power of a few, with courage at the critical point will undo the best laid plans of force. Fear not, If God is on our side who can stand against us.
Posted on: 2006/1/3 20:56
  •  
Guest_
So I take it that you disagree with the Doc's supposed calibrations in the new book? I myself find it strange that the Doc would ignore what he said in his earlier books.

When you speak of the New World Order, are you talking about things as they are... or suspicions of an Illuminati type entity?

I agree with your assessment of the predominance of FORCE as the ultimate tool of our time... which is why I find the Docs callibrations so puzzling! However... what I would like to know is just what is NEW about this NEW WORLD ORDER. Has there been a major transition from the supposed OLD WORLD ORDER?
Posted on: 2006/1/3 21:23
  •  
Guest_
I agree and I definitely do not fear. What I find strange is the Doc's callibrations. Don't you?
Posted on: 2006/1/3 21:24
  •  
Guest_
Whoops! Forgot to login. The last two posts were posted by me.
Posted on: 2006/1/3 21:26
  •  
Guest_
Yes, when it comes to the New World Order, which like you where saying is just the Old World Order, its always been there through out histroy so whats new I guess. But yes defiantely the illuminati of the 13 Royal multi trillion dollar blood-lines. Knowing what their goals are, one can see as plain as day and as simple as can be their movement towards this goal of a one world government.

It is no mad conspiracy at all, there is an avalanche of evidence, plus if anyone thinks the world leaders are leading the Earth correctly then they are not on this planet.

I say recieve Shakipat and get your kundalini firing, from there on you are free and have more than enough energy to get through these times.

God Bless Brother.
Posted on: 2006/1/4 0:21
  •  
Guest_
Don't get me wrong though, I love the Doc with all my heart and his amazing work in regards to psychology and the map of consciousness, what a blessing. However no man holds "all" the truth, no guru, no one, for some reason people seem to project this enigma onto the Doc, that he is the truth of truth, this goes on in India and all over the world, people projecting their hopefull ego wishes onto one person, surely our intuition tells us this is incredibly immature way to live and whoever follows not their own truth on certain matters because someone said differently is a fool.

To me once the kundalini is firing you become your own guru and truth is just simple shit really. Just stay away from using its power for ego gain and focus on God as the goal, but hey, multidimensional gifts are apart of who we are, so the wisdom of the focus on God and having high ethics and morals is a must once shes firing.
Posted on: 2006/1/4 0:35
  •  
Guest_
I really like what you said about one becoming ones own guru. I agree whole-heartedly. I do not, nor will I ever put all my faith in the Doc, or anybody else, nor anything else. It is the height of human arrogance to proclaim that one has the answer.

I just find the docs "findings" in his newest book to be strange and (in my heart) wrong, but as a soul practicing humility, I know that I too could be wrong, and that my ego could be what is keeping me from accepting the doc's findings. This is an issue for me because the Doc's trilogy has been my gateway into a larger world. And what a perfect gateway it is has been. The Doc is one of my first true Gurus, just after my father.

I'm just interested in hearing people's feelings on the subject.

I wrote a review on Amazon.com that consisted of the following, curious to hear people's take on it:

"Could Hawkins be testing us? Is his conservatism really just a challenge in and of itself? We have put so much belief and faith in his discoveries and teachings, only to have the carpet pulled out from underneath our feet with this bit of right wing propaganda. But could that be the intent of this book? To check our egos? I cannot imagine that the majority of his followers are in any way conservative. I imagine most conservatives probably either scorn or laugh at us, as well as the heresy that Hawkins sings in his trilogy. I think we can all agree that the invasion of Iraq was (if anything is) a clear display of FORCE as opposed to POWER. How could it be otherwise? But there is something inside me that feels as if Hawkins is doing this on purpose. Making us check our egos, in an effort to see just where we are and how we continue to relate to the world. He could not have taken us this far only to dump us on an island of conservatism. His trilogy clearly shoots down so many aspects of conservatism... how could he suddenly be finding them to be spiritually more evolved than liberals who are not interested in using Force the way the right loves to wield it. Whether it is Hawkins intent to challenge us and our egos, or whether Hawkins really does believe in the truth of his rather startling and unfortunate findings (the Bush administration has always been one huge demonstration of FORCE and there is no arguing that), it must be just another step towards non-duality. This is the very thing to do in an effort to shake up an audience which I am guessing is primarily liberal in its orientation. It certainly has shaken me up. I am still no right winger... but I am more aware of the grip my ego has upon my opinions."
Posted on: 2006/1/4 1:27
  •  
Guest_
one might do well to differentiate party members from party principles and party actions.
As he said in the book, you can test speeches and responses during debates...and more often than not, all the people are lying whether they're left or right wing in orientation.

Conservative principles calibrate higher than Liberal ones, yes(and they're both in integrity anyway--note that it's the ego that pits them against eachother as right/wrong). Conservative people and Liberal people calibrate all over the map...Condoleeza Rice calibrates much much higher than her party...and many of the Liberally aligned posters here probably calibrate much higher than the Liberal party's policies too.
...and I'm sure there are tons of conservatives and liberals that calibrate much lower than their parties too.

Let go of your identity with any party! it doesn't matter...
In the upcoming federal election here in Canada, I'm voting for the NDP candidate since he's demonstrated his integrity in our community much better than the Conservative MP who's looking to get re-elected...
federally though, the principles of the Conservative party here are more in line with the values that a healthy society must uphold(in my opinion).

Nobody's saying that the war is good...only that it's the way it is, and that there are underlying principles of integrity which pad the descisions.
Not all of the descisions are going to be the 'right' descisions, because the government doesn't exactly use K-testing techniques to discern facts properly(american intelligence operations calibrate at like 190? how is it not clear that the root of all the negative things comes from this, and not from the party alignment of the government?)

-Rob
Posted on: 2006/1/4 2:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
(1) 2 3 4 5 »

Register To Post

Array

Spiritual Bazaar

Beware, the Path
is straight and narrow.
We do not endorse these ads
They're computer generated

Thanks Top Posters