Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  
Chakras.
Guest_
Are the various points of energy in the chakra system something one can feel by way of a linear sensation?

Third eye for example...

Very curious.
Posted on: 2005/12/13 10:59
  •  
Re: Chakras.
Guest_
I'm not to sure what you mean, however with a little practise you should be able to sense them with you hands. Personal I feel it is important that humans should learn to use their multi-dimensional selves and develope their gifts. I really do not understand why we do not see more people displaying their multi-dimensional selves in the world.
Posted on: 2005/12/13 11:18
  •  
Guest_
Hmm.

I mean are they felt locally as some sort of sensation external to the area of the body they reside in.

Back to the third eye...

Suppose it lights up one day? Would I feel it without knowing what it was? Just as it is between my eyes?
Or is there no such sensation?

And what do you mean by felling with you hands?
What am I feeling? Temperature, movement..etc.
Posted on: 2005/12/13 11:42
  •  
Guest_
EDIT: Why did my message post with your name on it?

Hmm.

I mean are they felt locally as some sort of sensation external to the area of the body they reside in.

Back to the third eye...

Suppose it lights up one day? Would I feel it without knowing what it was? Just as it is between my eyes?
Or is there no such sensation?

And what do you mean by felling with you hands?
What am I feeling? Temperature, movement..etc.
Posted on: 2005/12/13 12:08
  •  
Guest_
I never really knew what the term "it really warms the heart" meant until I came upon the experience that my heart chakra was really ignited...and only by subsequent events which more than likely calibrated above 500 was that really confirmed.
To think about something like 'hate' in a situation like that is practically an 'off switch' for the sensation.
With that said however, the physical sensation is merely a biproduct of the state of consciousness, and not exactly a point that we need to dwell on.

Regarding the 3rd eye and crown chakra and whatnot, I can't say that I've experienced quite the same sensation as with the heart chakra(and lower chakras)...no persisting/radiating warmth on my forehead, lol...
I think it tends to be cooler/crisper/clearer...there isn't really a perfect adjective coming to mind...

in peace,

-Rob
Posted on: 2005/12/13 12:35
  •  
Guest_
That will do nicely.

Thank you.
Posted on: 2005/12/13 13:12
  •  
Guest_
Well if you hold your hand out from someones third eye, and move it closer untill you feel and energy sensation, well then thats the chakra.

However I became clairvoyant at around 14, however I never felt anything, but the palm chakras in the hands are a different story, when they "come on", they are just buzzing, which is felt physically.

Hope this helps; alls I can say is, when working with the chakras, make sure you use the right colours, for there are new age groups out there that teach different colours, but I'am afaird to say this is not good at all, the colours are the same old colours they have always been, and always will, its just the way we are.

Colours are;

Pale Violet
Pale Indigo
Royal Blue
Pale Green
Pale Yellow
Pale Orange
Pale Red

Say in the morning when you wake, you just quickly see them in your mind, all in there correct colours, and then spin them, "Chakra Spinning" and then just see them all balanced, all in there correct colours, and all spinning in the right direction and spinning nicely, and then of you go, it doesnt matter if you can not see it, just know it. Clairvoyantly peoples chakras are spinning incorrectly, or not at all, in the wrong direction etc, and colours are incorrect, so in your mind see them all perfect, balanced, in the right colour and healthy, even ask your soul to balance them, and when it comes to the heart chakra, just see that baby shining like the sun.

And realy work on the solar pexus yellow chakra if you are having personal power problems, although your heart might be on fire shining away, never let anyone plug into your lower chakras looking for and energy feed, never.

Below the base chakra of pale Red you can use a real clean colour of brown to ground to earth with no problems;

And they all spin clock-wise, man or woman!

Cheers and all the best always!
Posted on: 2005/12/13 19:20
  •  
Guest_
Thanks, I'll have to make myself significantly more aware such things. Much of that was new to me.
Posted on: 2005/12/13 19:55
  •  
Guest_
I think the best way is to keep it child like, and really really simple, really really child like, for it really really is, lol.Its only seven colours that need to be in the right place, how simple can you get, its just finger painting, even if you where a world reknown artist, really basic stuff indeed, yet quite important to a happy day in the world. All the best again, whatever you wish to do!Peace
Posted on: 2005/12/14 0:37
  •  
Guest_
Hi folks, Maverick here. This is my first time posting on this site. I felt I would just jump right in as I feel that I have something to contribute with regards to the third eye chakra.

It appears that I have experienced my third eye open and operating on a fairly regular basis for approximately two years. I can best describe it as a persistent pressure sensation being applied to the area directly between my eyebrows. The sensation seems to vary in terms of the area affected, which can range from what feels like the head of a pin to a much larger area that seems to extend both below and above the area between my eyebrows. The sensation also seems to vary in terms amount of the sheer amount of pressure being felt, which can range from being slightly noticeable to something of a far greater magnitude.

I have also given some thought as to what appears to be causing my third eye to open, and I have concluded that the following factors have played a pivotal role. All of these factors have played a significant role in my life, often simultaneously over the pst two years, and they are as follows:

1.) Using some fairly intense meditation techniques to get myself become as calm as possible, often meditating from one to two hours per day;

2.) Using the following variations of two affirmations from Dr. Wayne Dyer repeatedly:

"You express the energy of unconditional love to all people and all things in your life."

"You are deeply thankful for all that you receive, and you enjoy giving to others in the spirit of love and service."

Note: I'm guessing the first affirmation is more important than the second.

3.) The third eye seems to open in direct proportion not only to the number of people thinking about at one time, but also how intensely.

Please note that the first two factors I have listed seem to have other affects on my life and the lives of those around me.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.
I just hope that this helps.

Regards,

Maverick
Posted on: 2005/12/15 6:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
(1) 2 »

Register To Post

Array

Spiritual Bazaar

Beware, the Path
is straight and narrow.
We do not endorse these ads