Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  
Re: Calibration request
Guest_
Anyone ask Robert Smalley to calibrate one of Dr. Hawkins books? I think this would be a pretty good test to see if he's accurate or not.
Posted on: 2014/2/3 16:30
  •  
Guest_
Quote:

unitypax wrote:
Anyone ask Robert Smalley to calibrate one of Dr. Hawkins books? I think this would be a pretty good test to see if he's accurate or not.

He has been studying Hawkins for over 10 years I believe and is familiar with all of the known calibrations.

I believe bruce calibrated him:

Quote:

bruce wrote:
OK I see it. It also says he has found true love - also very rare.

I calibrated him high, but not above 600 fwiw.

Those who seek perfection are bound to be disappointed - those who demand it will probably learn little.

Quote:

bruce wrote:
I purchased a survey. It was very interesting. Some things about the survey were very convincing, such as:
- he gave essentially the same number as I had determined previously using MT for consciousness at birth.
- he gave N.A. answers for three sections related to relationship, which I had not wanted him to answer, but forgot to tell him.
- his measurement of my LOC was somewhat lower than I thought it would be, but upon reflection, it makes sense.
- my own crossreference using MT is that the survey was about 90% accurate.

Some things from the test seem rather hard to believe, but I will think on them some more.

Some things are too cryptic without an explanation as to what they mean. I think I will write to him for an explanation of these.

I would say the survey was beneficial for me to get because it shows me I have a lot of work to do still, and specific areas that would benefit from focusing on. I have chosen to work on: acceptance, faith in God, and mercy right now. (there are lots of others for later)... It is good to accept help from someone, it can expedite progress, plus the survey was not that expensive for what you get. I calibrated the surveyor, and based on that, I would trust his advice, in general.

His advice seems to be from a place of love, and is helpful. He has recommended reading Hawkins books, Essene Gospels of Peace, and St. Germain I am discourses.

There was only one thing I was unsure about, that I wish someone might be able to help me with. Someone willing to check a calibration privately.

Overall, I think it was a positive experience and will check back up in a few months or so, just to see if anything has changed.

Blessings
Posted on: 2014/2/4 9:55
  •  
Guest_
Dear Bill,

please see post 66 from this thread. I'm not sure now that Robert Smalley is that accurate. I went back somewhat on what I said. Muscle testing, his and mine, is not completely accurate for this type of stuff. If you ask whether a survey would benefit you at the present time, you are more likely to get an accurate answer... Hey, that is a good idea: for me, I get: No.

In retrospect, I don't think he was very accurate. (Of course, that means that I was not very accurate in my initial assessment of him. So be it.)

If you want me to check something for you, just send me a private message. I will let you know if it is something I can do accurately...

Love and blessings,
Bruce
Posted on: 2014/2/4 10:29
  •  
Guest_
Thanks Bruce, I sent you a message not sure if it went through.
Posted on: 2014/2/4 11:47
  •  
Guest_
there's nothing in my inbox on this site. please try again
Posted on: 2014/2/4 13:27
  •  
Guest_
OK got it through FB...
Posted on: 2014/2/4 13:44
  •  
Public Service Announcement
Guest_
Hey members,

- Robert Smalley doesn't know what he is doing with his calibrations.
- Robert Smalley's reports are apt to do more harm than good.
- Buying Robert Smalley's reports are at best a waste of money. At worst, they are a 'bum steer'.
- Robert Smalley doesn't have nearly the spiritual advancement that he claims. He is not an authority.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Bruce! Have a pleasant afternoon!
Posted on: 2014/2/4 15:14
  •  
Re: Public Service Announcement
Guest_
(It was eating crow for me to post that, but I could not do otherwise in good conscience.)
Posted on: 2014/2/4 15:16
  •  
Guest_
Quote:

bruce wrote:
Hey members,

- Robert Smalley doesn't know what he is doing with his calibrations.
- Robert Smalley's reports are apt to do more harm than good.
- Buying Robert Smalley's reports are at best a waste of money. At worst, they are a 'bum steer'.
- Robert Smalley doesn't have nearly the spiritual advancement that he claims. He is not an authority.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood Bruce! Have a pleasant afternoon!

Thank you friend
Posted on: 2014/2/4 15:42
  •  
Guest_
This thread has lived an interesting life I must say :)
Posted on: 2014/2/8 9:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 »

Register To Post

Array

Spiritual Bazaar

Beware, the Path
is straight and narrow.
We do not endorse these ads
They're computer generated

Thanks Top Posters

1 Robcore 1419