Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  
Re: Calibration request
Guest_
Why is this forum is quiet most of the time? How can we get more activity in this place? It can be a little frustrating sometimes.
Posted on: 2013/12/5 22:12
  •  
Guest_
Hi SeekerNY,

I didn't address your points because I didn't know what to say. I got three full reports from R smalley.

There was discussion on Mooji here before, he seems authentic to me (but what do I know?)... I like the Mooji song too.

R smalley said I have a purple colour in my aura. Yes guy!

Love and blessings,
Bruce
Posted on: 2013/12/5 22:50
  •  
Guest_
Quote:

SeekerNY wrote:
Why is this forum is quiet most of the time? How can we get more activity in this place? It can be a little frustrating sometimes.

There are several reasons for the quiet.

Doc forums went through a lot of storm after the Scott Jeffrey books.

Also, this one has a lot of technical glitches, for example it has been the first time I managed to log in in months.
Posted on: 2013/12/8 0:14
  •  
Guest_
Bruce,

Thanks very much for your response.

You (or anyone else) are not obligated to respond to any of my posts or questions. I was just expressing a general sentiment and wish that this forum have a little more activity.

I think I might purchase another full report from Robert soon.

Purple sounds like a great color, although I don't really know what the colors mean well.

Quote:

bruce wrote:
Hi SeekerNY,

I didn't address your points because I didn't know what to say. I got three full reports from R smalley.

There was discussion on Mooji here before, he seems authentic to me (but what do I know?)... I like the Mooji song too.

R smalley said I have a purple colour in my aura. Yes guy!

Love and blessings,
Bruce
Posted on: 2013/12/11 1:31
  •  
Guest_
Quote:
I think I might purchase another full report from Robert soon.

Would you be so kind and share some of it with us? Meaning, change since the last time; or/and, if it sounds truthful to you.

(I could not log in for quite a while, either)
Posted on: 2013/12/12 14:38
  •  
Guest_
There have been no new members since the 3rd of July, and people are reporting problems logging in. I think the changes to the software have caused more harm than good.

Anyway, I feel prompted to share about Robert Smalley. My take on him now is that he is well intentioned, but not very accurate.

There is something very tempting and compelling about getting these surveys, but I am not planning to get any more. They don't really make sense if you look at them with a critical eye - at least mine doesn't.

Another thing, I asked him to calibrate my book. He agreed, but got only 250 for it. This doesn't make sense to me. To be open, I must share that he has calibrated my LoC three times, at 487, 498 and 420-something. (427 or 429). I put my best work into the book, so it doesn't make sense that it would be at 250. Or, if it was, and it was my best work (which it was), that would put me closer to 250 than 490. Another thing, the book was calibrated before I was finished editing it at 445 by two people here, and I calibrated it with a blinded method suggested by LimeyBob at 510 or so (from memory). To summarize, I think Robert Smalley got that wrong too, inconsistent with his claim of being 99%+ accurate.

There is something very compelling and tempting to get a spiritual report card, for me at least, and it seems for others as well. It may not be for the best, at best just a waste of money if the results can't be trusted. I don't want to put anyones head above my own.

One consideration, at least RS isn't just about money, since he calibrated my book for me for no charge.

Love and blessings,
Bruce
Posted on: 2013/12/12 19:26
  •  
Guest_
Looks like the reports are quite entertaining at least, much like getting a Tarot reading or Kirliani photos done :p
Posted on: 2013/12/13 5:02
  •  
Guest_
Bruce,

Thank you for sharing more details about your reports and Robert Smalley's calibrations.

My personal belief is that kinesiology is an inexact science at best, and no one, not even the most enlightened people (including Dr. Hawkins), is 99% accurate or close to that accuracy in his or her calibrations. (Scott Jeffrey pointed out some glaring discrepancies or inaccuracies in Dr. Hawkins' calibrations in Power vs. Truth, and I agree with the criticism.) I already mentioned previously that there was at least one reading on my survey from Smalley that I am certain is extremely inaccurate (because I know myself very well on the one trait or aspect, and the reading was much too low). However, I do believe that Smalley is fairly accurate with most calibrations, and the survey was pretty useful and insightful for me. It confirmed many evaluations or judgments I had of myself and it pointed out some possible blind spots or sticking points I need to work on. I don't need a survey to be 99% accurate for it to be beneficial. My intuition suggests that my survey was perhaps about 80 to 90% accurate, but even 60% would have been useful to me.

One question for you, Bruce: Is it possible that even one's best written work will not necessarily have a calibration close to one's general LoC? I can imagine such a scenario. Was your book a nonfictional work?
Posted on: 2013/12/29 23:03
  •  
Guest_
Quote:

SeekerNY wrote:
Bruce,

One question for you, Bruce: Is it possible that even one's best written work will not necessarily have a calibration close to one's general LoC? I can imagine such a scenario. Was your book a nonfictional work?

I think in such a case one would see the holes in the work. I can see some holes in the work now, but not that bad.

Yes my book was a non fiction.

will write more later...
Posted on: 2013/12/30 21:30
  •  
Guest_
I have purchased his three reports, as well as spoke with him on the phone for a consultation.

Forgive my novice abilities, I don't' really know how to work this site and am still learning.

Blessings
Posted on: 2014/2/3 13:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 »

Register To Post

Array

Spiritual Bazaar

Beware, the Path
is straight and narrow.
We do not endorse these ads
They're computer generated

Thanks Top Posters