Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  
Re: Truth vs Falshood... some questions...
Guest_
I do agree with all of you in all honesty. Before I got into David Hawkins my focus was politics, more specifically the truth behind who really runs things. Here's my website..

http://www.filefarmer.com/dissident

I don't need a book to tell me that George W. Bush, Bill Oreilly, and others calibrate quite lowly. There entire basis for supporting the war is so weak it results in intense emotional defense and outbursts when questioned. (have you ever watched oreilly's show on fox news?)

There is no defense for this war, although it is possible that bush thought it was the right thing to do at the time based on the faulty intelligence given to him (after all, he's just a puppet, he has no real power) It's possible that his intentions are what was calibrated, not the actual war itself, or even the objective facts regarding it... if Bush thought the facts were true, then it's possible to get a calibration at the level of intellect. It would seem to me this technique isn't as good at measuring objective fact as it is measuring subjective context, or intentions.

example... the protocols of the learned elders of zion don't calibrate low because they are "not true" or "made up" .. they calibrate lowly because the rules and principles contained within the document itself are quite exploitive and lack integrity. They are a poor set of rules to run a world by, unless you are at the very top of course.

I used to be a conservative... aside from any dualistic position, I can see now that liberals (generally speaking) will always calibrate higher because they promote peace and change, two things that are very necessary in a spiritually advancing world. Clinging on to might is right, and old things like that will only get us killed. The US is the single biggest source of instability in the world for the main reason that there is a segment of people within this government that just refuse to stop interfering in the foreign affairs of other nations. Withdraw all troops from all nations around the world except for missions of rescue/mercy... period... and let individual cultures advance at their own pace...

forced invasion and occupation, of iraq for example, only causes the population to take more hardline nationalistic beliefs... real change must come from within.. given the advent of the internet, there is no need for these wars... force will fall because it's an illusion, all that's needed is time. Cultures around the world, if left alone, will rapidly advance through knowledge, which is power, relatively speaking compared to armed invasion by the united states, which is force at it's finest, regardless of the "intentions"

But of course when one digs deeper they see that the few thousand families that control this planet know exactly what they are doing...
Posted on: 2006/1/29 7:54
  •  
Guest_
regardless of the truths in that particular book, and regardless of the usefullness of the muscle testing technique itself, the truths about enlightenment in his prior books really speaks for itself, and I'm extremely glad to have discovered them.

Besides brian nager, are there any other books here any of you would recommend? Thanks much.
Posted on: 2006/1/29 7:57
  •  
Guest_
I agree, the Doc's teaching on enlightenment are excellent, and maybe bush's integrity is aligned, purely with the illuminati that is, so a little twist of lemon may play out, but the intentions, well, speaks for its self really.

I will have to check your website out, if I could recommend someone you might be interested in, it would be Stewart Swerdlow, who teachers deprogramming (I notice the Doc never mentions the rampant programming, outside of ego programming, but intentional programming)and accessing the soul personality and oversoul levels of onesself without kundalini activation, which can be a little dangerous.

You can always ask him some questions on the Q&A section of his forum first to get a feel of things, you don't have to be a member, just ask away.

Plus Stewarts info on the up coming plans of the illuminati are second to none and a great source of information free from dis-information and ego for that level of life. Quite a brilliant man indeed, can not flaw him at all, but none the less we all follow our own hearts in the end I guess, but worth a look.
Posted on: 2006/1/29 9:40
  •  
Guest_
I reccomemd:"Jesus, Son of Man" by Kahlil Gibran for Truth from our poetic soul. It's unadultrated by religious factions. A truly honest, & beautiful book. Originally written in 1928, I think with reprints in 57,71 maybe. The beautiful drawing of Gibran are in these prints.The soft copy and condensed books have no the drawings and some text changed. It calibrates much lower than the old hard copies.
You can find the old ones from time to time on E-bay reasonable, because some people cast their swine before pearls. (Humor)
You can write me and tell me what you think at:<dcadams@cableone.net> or if your having trouble finding it. I have several copies on 1st come bases. Just pay the shipping and be willing to pay it forward. I can't be any more nonprofit than that.
Enjoy the journey,
Dee Adams
Posted on: 2006/1/29 10:24
  •  
Guest_
Quote:
And Christ said "If it hadn't been for the prays of a forgotten race, I would have shed this body and returned to space."
dcadams wrote:
I reccomemd:"Jesus, Son of Man" by Kahlil Gibran for Truth from our poetic soul. It's unadultrated by religious factions. A truly honest, & beautiful book. Originally written in 1928, I think with reprints in 57,71 maybe. The beautiful drawing of Gibran are in these prints.The soft copy and condensed books have no the drawings and some text changed. It calibrates much lower than the old hard copies.
You can find the old ones from time to time on E-bay reasonable, because some people cast their swine before pearls. (Humor)
You can write me and tell me what you think at:<dcadams@cableone.net> or if your having trouble finding it. I have several copies on 1st come bases. Just pay the shipping and be willing to pay it forward. I can't be any more nonprofit than that.
Enjoy the journey,
Dee Adams
Posted on: 2006/1/29 10:31
  •  
Guest_
Haven't read TvsF, but being on this forum is a wealth of information on the book.

I am very surprised that any war would be condoned by an advanced soul, I don't know if it is an exact quote from DH that a little war now for something better later. I'm always for sending flowers (in the form of formal appology and unconditional financial help)how else will we ever break the circle?

As I mentioned in a previous post, when asked to join a march against war, Mother Theresa declined, but also said that when they (the requesters) would be willing to walk for Peace, she would be happy to join - same desire for an end result, different methods that would link to very different fields - one is a self sabotaging process, the other en-powering.

Regardless of positioning and intent, one of them will end up with brick throw against windows and all that...

I have this scenario that just popped in my head, let us go back in the past a bit shall we?

Year: Sometime after "birth".

Paul: Hey Jesus this is a good pub what?
Jesus: Yeah, pretty good, what did you think of the game yesterday?
Paul: Well mate, I recon we got ripped off, I'm not too sure, but I think they used a Goat's head in the game yesterday instead of a sheep's head and that's why we couldn't score a goal.
Guy at the end of the bar: Hey? You call us cheaters? Walks to Paul and lands him one sending him flying accross the Pub...

What would Jesus do or say at this point?

Jesus: Go for it Paul! Turn the other one!

or would he walk to the guy and break the stool he was sitting on over the guy's head...

Okay, okay, it seems a far fetched story, I realise it is unlikely that they would have had bar stools back then, but you get the drift...

Jesus never said to punch him a little bit now and turn the other cheek later, he actually gave two new commandements to take over the whole lot.

"Do onto others...

"Love God with all...

Hey?

So, I'm a bit at a loss on this, if America is supposed to Calibrate so high overall, where is this give now unconditionaly? And don't give me that "but we are already helping, what about this and that and blah blah..."

Obviously IT IS NOT ENOUGH... It has not worked in the past, why should it be any different now?!!

I don't think that fighting now and loving later is a good position, if you are in a relationship with someone, give it a go and see how fast you lose your woman.

Okay, so there are TERRORIST out there, omygod, so what?

CHANGE MUST START SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

The great US of A, or any first world country like France and others, there actions are worth Jack Nothing as far as I am concerned... Look at what happened during Katerrina and the riots in France... First we must fix our minds (our own backyards) then the body will follow (the rest of the world).

I don't know how many people have studied Afganistan very much, but just to remind you guys, the Soviets were the first to invade (recently, the POME's where smarter and left that place be a long time ago, same with Irak, study the old Governors reports to England, this is not a new issue), and what was the Joly Old Uncle Sam doing back then and with whom? Eh?

I have spoken to a lot of old Kazakhs who were conscripted to go fight there... You'd be surprised some first hand stories I've gotten, and how / what they think of us all... Not that it always calibrated true, mind you, but one thing is for sure, there is a lot we don't know, and we seem to rush to conclusions...

So, here I is, personaly, I agree with this thread that there is something here that doesn't make sence and all this to and fro reminds me of the "Chewbacka" defence in South Park, if it doesn't make sense, you must aquit.

A punch in the shoulder is the same as a punch in the face, regardless, so, yes, it would take time and people will still die, but a step back and change of policy and actions is required to change generations of misconducts and force.

Yves.
Posted on: 2006/1/29 21:51
  •  
Guest_
Quote:

ylmat wrote:
the POME's
the "Chewbacka" defence in South Park

hi
Yves

pls take care to explain those terms you´ve used - i am not familiar with them.

and sure enough, putting the toilet seat down is a sign of love.

greetz kat
Posted on: 2006/1/30 13:25
  •  
Guest_
Yves,
I agree with what you are saying. This is an excerpt from the book, Accessing the Eye of Wisdom. This may clarify how the world was failed by one our leaders. This is the speech the World should have heard directly after September 11th.
"Today, we have been struck a great blow, a blow that has not been felt since Pearl Harbor. Yet today, we will let the world know that our capabilities for the extermination of others and all mankind lie within our reach; yours, ours, mine, and whoever else remains. We have the capability! Not one living creature would remain after the wrath that could be unleashed upon this world, by Us! However, today, we will recognize that your children are as valuable as our children. After all, they are children.
To go beyond the comprehension of what is being said and to truly understand what I am conveying is to know that what flows from me today comes from the heart. Your children are just like our children; they yearn for peace, love, kindness, knowledge, truth, understanding and wisdom. That is why I must say what I am about to say: the most valuable person that will die in a war is the last. Let me repeat this, for clarification's sake: the most valuable person that will die in a war is the last. All others have and will die in vain; this is the truth that lies beyond all barriers of religion, race, politics, and so forth. We will not retaliate! Let us, as humanity in the 21st century, recognize that these 3,000 plus people have died to represent something of substance. Let us call that substance Peace. If one more human being has to die in the struggle for peace, it means that these people, 3,000 plus, died for nothing. Let me clarify this so everyone can comprehend: if one more human being has to die--yours, theirs, or ours--on anyone's soil, these people will have died for nothing. Let today not be a waste of people, of opportunity, and of the struggle for the unity of all beings!"
However, the above speech never came to fruition and great opportunites went unanswered. There is another speech that the Iraqis need to hear, now?

Love, Knowledge, Truth, Understanding and Wisdom for the sake of all; yours, mine, theirs and ours collectively.
Yama Moonbow
Posted on: 2006/1/30 19:08
  •  
Guest_
POME = Prisoner Of Mother England, now used to refer in a ‘friendly manner’ by old English colonials to English Nationals.

Chewbacca Defence: From Southpark during an OJ Simpson type of trial where the accused is obviously guilty, but goes free, taken from the movie blind faith, were the defence uses the angle that if anything at all can be demonstrated to “not make sense” then the jury is expected to acquit the defendant, used in this instance that anything which is used to justify war is just a screen that confuses the issue.

--------------------------------------------------

“the most valuable person that will die in a war is the last”

WOWÂ…

--------------------------------------------------

DonÂ’t know the author of this one:

I keep searching for real leaders. I am looking for leaders who know who they are and are willing to say for what they stand. I am looking for leaders who have values and priorities and are passionate about them. I am seeking leaders who maintain integrity between their words and deeds, leaders who reach out and speak up, leaders who are not afraid to make their mark.
We have not lost the ability to be leaders, but we have forgotten some things about leadership. It is time to remember. Our world-with its complexity and confusion-demands a course correction, now.
We can no longer afford to squander our talents and resources- globally, nationally, and individually. We must get clear about this leadership business. It deserves everyoneÂ’s attention. No one is exempt from caring about leadership, for no one is exempt from its impact.
It seems to me that there is not a lack of leadership among people today, as some have claimed. It does appear, however, that we have lost sight of the real meaning of leadership. We have carelessly come to call “leader” some who are not, while failing to acknowledge many who are. The image-makers have taken over, feeding us style instead of substance. We confuse leadership with figureheads, popularity, and fame. Leadership is not a commodity to be bought with campaign dollars and must not be equated with titles or roles.
Real leaders are those human beings who look at life with a higher perspective. It is their vision that enables them to go in advance of others, guiding and showing the way. They are people who pursue the larger good, fuelled by idealism but not without common sense and pragmatism. They care about the long-term result, but not the short term fix or easy gain.
Real leaders put aside the petty clamouring of their egos and listen to an inner voice that seeks the best--not just for the individual or party or company, but for humankind. They constantly ask: Will this lead to the highest good? How will others be affected? Is this fair?
Real leaders urge us forward and upward through their example, not confusing us with impossible promises. They unite their words and actions. We are rewarded with a clarity and truthfulness that we trust.
Real leaders are not concerned with amassing followers, but focus their energy instead on maintaining a clear view of the next step. They know the right course of action draws its own support.
Real leaders do not allow the rationale of the intellect to silence the instincts and eloquence of the heart. They are in touch with simple truths. We are impelled to listen.
Leadership cannot be taught, although skills of leadership can. Leadership cannot be conferred. It does not come with a college degree or professional accomplishment. Leadership requires a state of mind and soul acquired in the process of personal evolution. It demands a readiness of the person. Only then can it be encouraged and nurtured. It requires sacrifice, choice, and commitment.
Each of us grapples daily with the pull of greed, security, fear, and power. We choose the master we will serve. Leaders choose service to others and the larger world.
Who can go and be all of this? Historically, we have thought it possible for only a chosen few, an elite group. What an enormous burden for a tiny minority and an easy escape from responsibility for the rest of us. This approach will not work today. The job is too big for just a few.
We each need to be come re-acquainted with our ability to discern truth. We need to start caring again, raising our lowered standards and setting our sights on ideals. We need to awaken the potential and power within each of us, resurrecting our own silenced leadership.
This means we must come to grips with what we want our lives to look like. It means knowing for what we stand. It requires us to choose our values and honour them. It means leading our lives instead of letting others lead us by default--unconsciously following the whims and dictates of others. It requires us to look within ourselves for answers. It means asking and receiving more of ourselves. Then, and only then, will we begin to demand more from our Prime Minister, our Senators, our Members of Parliament, our business leaders, and others.
Some of us will lead governments and corporations. Some will lead families. Some will enlighten the world. Others will reach out to a neighbour or stranger. Whatever our sphere of influence, we each impact others. As a result, it seems to me that we must each lead our lives with purpose, dignity, compassion and grace. We must claim our birthright, make our mark. Through our actions, we will catalyse others. Real leaders will emerge everywhere. We will know that we are each leaders, among a world of leaders.
Posted on: 2006/1/30 21:12
  •  
Guest_
I highly recommend this book, you don't have to buy it, you can read it online for free, and it really isn't that long, anyway someone might find it interesting; http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html#counterattack
Posted on: 2006/1/31 4:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 »

Register To Post

Array

Spiritual Bazaar

Beware, the Path
is straight and narrow.
We do not endorse these ads
They're computer generated

Thanks Top Posters

1 Robcore 1419