Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  
Re: Truth vs Falshood... some questions...
Guest_
I would beg to differ that there is no personal opinion if you compare two pictures and label them both "destruction" no matter where they come from. That is a personal opinion in itself (as is all I write here).

Enlightenment sees there is nothing wrong and nothing to fix because all is perfect as is. The Karmic destiny of the Universe unfolds perfectly in each moment as it manifests. It is neither good, bad, destructive, constructive. It just is. It is our beliefs and desires within us that give rise to the ego's need to label and comment. What is destructive to one, can be constructive to another. It is all a matter of perspective and where you happen to be standing when looking at it.
Posted on: 2006/1/7 20:21
  •  
Guest_
The infinite unfolding of the ONE to experience seperation of ONENESS because its was bored shitless, so it created good and evil for something to do, and every Male wants to be a White Knight warrior of truth freedom and honour and protect the Women and Children from the Head of the Serpent against the dark onslaught of the legions of the Princes of Darkness.

What a cool game, but thank God its just an illusion, I think I would rather stay at home with the women teaching them Tantra Yoga while the heros saved the day from an illusion in their heads.

But none the less Gods Games are very cool indeed.
Posted on: 2006/1/7 21:29
  •  
Guest_
I like the humor. Here is one for you.

It is said that when Mahatma Gandhi was killed he had only 11 items: 2 sandals, loincloth, staff, spectacles and a few books. I know this, two more years of marriage and I can guarantee that I will die with less than that!

Truly,
Yama
Posted on: 2006/1/7 22:27
  •  
Guest_
I like that Yama. Here is something funny I heard quoted that Nisargadatta Marharj said one day while teaching in his attic.

A man had brought him a present, and after 15 minutes or so the man asked Maharaj if he was going to open it. Maharaj replied and said, I do not need this gift, and I dont have to open it because I even know whats inside. I need nothing, I dont even need my self.

Blessings, Josh
Posted on: 2006/1/7 23:39
  •  
Guest_
Haha ,classic Yama, like my woman, we don't get along that well because of our differences; I love life and she loves sucking it out of me
Posted on: 2006/1/7 23:55
  •  
Guest_
Here's a question... someone on amazon posted this review.. can anybody verify the calibrations?

One thing that does strike me about this review is the negative feeling it gives me just by the way it's worded. Clearly the ego of the author of this review is quite charged with positionality on issues of form, probably of a "leftist" nature.... still, it would be interesting to see if the calibrations here hold merit.

I've been reluctant to purchase this book by hawkins because I simply have no interest in calibrating things in the world of form, but rather transcending it.

REVIEW... (not mine)

"
We have been shockingly betrayed by David Hawkins! In a book called Truth vs. False, how fitting that the so-called leader in the Science of Truth movement presents many intentional lies here to support his political and religious beliefs. To those wondering about Hawkins' overt Right-wing political statements and how Conservatives "calibrated" at 415 and Liberals at 255 on page 115, the answer is that they don't.
We have perfected a non-kinesiologic consciousness calibration system and performed the following TRUE calibrations:
2004 Election Actual Voters - Conservatives: 180, Liberals: 350.
Hawkins deceptively claims the Truth vs. Falsehood book calibrates at 935. It actually calibrates at only 535, dragged down by the many political lies in Chapter 9 which calibrates as FALSE at only 195, not 640 as stated in Appendix A.
Further lies are the New York Times calibrated at 410 in 2005, not 200 as Hawkins claims and the Chicago Tribune calibrated at only 220 in 2005, not 350 as he claims (p.121). There are many more intentionally politically-oriented and religious-oriented deceptions (calibrates as TRUE. Inaccurate, biased calibrations as some reviewers have mentioned calibrates as FALSE)
The biggest question is why Hawkins would now choose to lie and present these falsities as truths. The answer lies in the following disturbing TRUE calibrations: Hawkins received funding from the Republican party and George W Bush 2004 election campaign and was paid to work with Carl Rove prior to the 2004 election. (Calibrate these statements for yourself)
This Conservative-influenced bias is supported by Hawkins claiming that "the Far Left hates America" (p.118), his love for Bill O'Reilly (p. 114) that George W Bush's position calibrates at 460 when it actually calibrates at only 165. Hawkins fails to also disclose that George W Bush calibrates at only 155 (as of 1/7/05) and Bush calibrated at only 120 in 2002 when he decided to attack Iraq.
Hawkins has sold his soul in the greedy hopes of Purpose-Driven Life riches (p.119) by trying to reach a broad conservative market with this book. This new lying has had a profound effect on Hawkins as the calibration of his personal consciousness is plummeting from a high of 655 down to 525 (1-20-06). As Hawkins ironically states on page xxii, "there are no longer any secrets and truth can be instantly discovered by any integrous reseacher."
Posted on: 2006/1/28 10:07
  •  
Guest_
Well apparently I'm the conspiracy nut around here and I agree with this review. I don't need to do a calibration to know that Hawkins as "sold out", I know it in my heart he has. His spiritual teachings are cool, but you can find those teachings anywhere, but this latest book, has a clear agenda.

What he promotes in his latest book is sick, now we have truth seekers believing that war is peace, that Bush has integrity, and that conspiracies don't exist, that there are no aliens, blah, blah, that even the illuminati who own "Wal-mart" is the way of truth, the very things that truth seekers know in their hearts to be utter bullshit yet have given up for fear of Hawkins not being the "one".

Hence this man will never produce an enlighten student.

You don't have to do calibrations if you listen to your inner calibrating machine, "the kundalini" and the loud silent voice of the heart.
Posted on: 2006/1/28 22:18
  •  
Guest_
I and many others were kind of shell-shocked by TvsF. It would be absurd if it wasn't kind of dangerous.
Posted on: 2006/1/28 23:51
  •  
Guest_
I started the previous thread mentioned about concerns with this book. Most people think it is crap (that I have talked to).

Coincidince? Not likely. Sure, some people will hang on to him, but Darth Hawkins has turned to the dark side.

Hopefully he is done writing books (if it is still in fact him doing the writing).
Posted on: 2006/1/29 2:00
  •  
Guest_
Well TJD I'm with ya on this one and very true it is dangerous, the Doc was truly an inspiration untill we learn he thinks Bush is somehow a great leader. It kind of made me feel a little sick in the guts, I guess the Rev Moon and the Doc are having cups of tea out at the Bush Ranch these days having a good old laugh.

From a conspiracy point, the good old Darth Hawkins would be labeled a "disinformation agent" which as we know are everywhere, especially in the new age, like N.E.S.A.R.A and the likes.

In no way do I wish to be negative or a downer for the party, but this is quite sad and "must" be questioned.
Posted on: 2006/1/29 3:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

Register To Post

Array

Spiritual Bazaar

Beware, the Path
is straight and narrow.
We do not endorse these ads
They're computer generated

Thanks Top Posters

1 Robcore 1419