Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  11 Votes
  •  
Re: TLC Yoga - Transcending the Levels of Consciousness
Guest_
Bryan: you wrote, "Now think of something that should make you go weak ( i.e. Osama bin Laden )" Some time ago you started substituting *positionality* for politically charged names. I know in a recent post of mine *positionality* was substituted for George W Bush (Jeorj Dublyou Boosh). If you're not consistent, it just suggests that you have a conscious or unconscious bias. Then I have to question further the objectivity of k-testing.
Posted on: 2006/2/24 18:40
  •  
Guest_
Hi Disenchanted, that name can be used at both end of the Scale of the MOC, depending on the context in which it is used, why did you choose that particular name for yourself?

“Then I have to question further the objectivity of k-testing” – Does it works for you? Is it dependent on someone else’s opinions / points of views and why? What’s your beef with kinesiology here?

This particular thread is simply about creating a space that was supporting people with expanding and further honing calibrations; you are throwing the baby with the babyÂ’s water. What is your purpose on this particular subject here?

“The rest of us feel obliged to express our opinion. That's all we can do, after all.” If you are just p*ssed-off at life or whatever, it’s okay, but go back on the thread that has that statement of yours just quoted…

If you have any statements for this one, make it about kinesiology and how the techniques discussed on this thread are affecting you and share you feedback.

Enough of this attacking / dissent business on every thread, stop “feeling obliged” and make better choices, this thread was going well until you butted in, it would be nice to just stick to the subject on this particular thread for a change – this is not about this or that man here – keep it on the other ones with the rest of the rambling, I agree with your *positionality* on the *positionality* business, but NOT HERE, why do it on this thread? Your particular view point expressed here, was that the best you could do in regards to serving LOVE right now?

LÂ’If.
Posted on: 2006/2/24 20:10
  •  
Guest_
disenchanted...

Actually, Usama is a perfect one to use since he does calibrate low. That's a valid bit of advice and I use him as a baseline often.

Plus, what Bryan is trying to take the time to help people work out is technique, which holds no relation to his opinions or positions.

Equally, k-testing's legitimacy in the world doesn't hinge on Bryan's thoughts, positions or anything else of Bryan's. I'm sure you can see that holding him accountable for the legitimacy of k-testing is like claiming a fact in a book in a bookstore is incorrect based on a comment a store clerk made that you didn't agree with. Unless I'm misunderstanding a bit of logic?

I think we all have positionalities, disenchanted. I'll readily admit that I do and I'd guess that both you and Bryan would admit the same. I'm not posting the above to pick any fights, just to hopefully open you up to examining your motive, which I wager is not to question kineseology. Only you truly know, so I'll leave you to consider.

Tim
Posted on: 2006/2/24 20:15
  •  
Guest_
I sincerely apologise. I admit that a 'button' of mine got pushed and I was wrong - Disenchanted
Posted on: 2006/2/25 3:04
  •  
Guest_
Can someone tell me what chapter I should focus on?

Where I calibrate? I know it is an ego question to ask but I would really like to know and I often see myself in different levels as they are described in Dr. Hawkin's books.

Regards.
Posted on: 2006/3/3 8:37
  •  
Guest_
The whole point of TLC yoga is to become more comfortable with using kinesiology. Use the Kinesiology Hook Method if you don't have a partner.

Whatever answer you get is correct because there is valuable insight in each chapter.

My experience is that the chapters I'm to read change on a daily basis, just like my internal state fluctuates.

That being said, my favorite chapters are:

Chapter 11 Willingness - Why?
Willingness is the core ingredient for spiritual progress. We must be willing to let go of our old beliefs. We must be willing to have Faith that God will quide us.

Chapter 14 and 15 - Why?
Because they focus on the Qualities of Love. Learn to recognize Love.

Chapter 22 - Why?
That Chapters about integrating spiritual knowledge into our lives.

Kinesiology is a devotional exercise. The more you practice, the more it will work for you. Have faith that when you ask from the heart, God will provide the best answer for you.

Edited by Bryan on 2006/3/3 10:06:00

Posted on: 2006/3/3 9:44
  •  
Guest_
I have been trying for quite some time and have had only mixed results, at best.

I am still left wondering what I calibrate at and what is best for me to review...

Regards.
Posted on: 2006/3/3 10:03
  •  
Guest_
Quote:

Bryan wrote:
...there is valuable insight in each chapter.

My experience is that the chapters I'm to read change on a daily basis, just like my internal state fluctuates.

anon...

As far as what you need to review, the answer given above is probably a good way to look at it, so I'll repost it here.

Your needs will likely change daily. As you read one chapter one day, you'll probably get something out of it making another chapter the next more advantageous for you - it's not about reading one chapter since we all have more than one thing to work on, it's about reading dialy lessons in an order in accord with your spiritual ebb and flow as guided. In essence, we'd need to check in with you daily to give you results for that day.

It may be better for you to look back through old posts here about tips on how to overcome obstacles on doing the testing. The more you understand about it, you may be able to figure out why it isn't working and fix it so you can test your daily readings. Otherwise, you could ask / open a discussion to get others to help you trouble shoot it. Given paragraph one, that would be the best way to get the yoga thing to work for you.

Alternatively, just pick the books up and start reading. You'll pick plenty up, even if not in a specific order tailored to you. Or chose at random, flipping the book open to a "random" page... sometimes random choices aren't so random. I've played the "game" of opening a Bible to a random page to find an answer to a quesion or issue with eerily appropriate results at times... who knows? Maybe the other times, I just didn't recognize the answer.

As far as your calibration, unfortunately, I'm getting a no permission. Not sure why. Generally, I prefer not to post forum users' LoC's in public - could be a factor or maybe not. I'm really sorry about that either way.

Let us know if we can help you on learning the kineseology, though! There are several people in here with good advice who are glad to help out with tips or help you trouble shoot.

As far as your being all over the place, there are traits of more than one level in all of us to varying degrees. A person in the 400's can experience sub-200 levels (anger, fear, desire, etc.) at times, even though those domains aren't the norm. Likewise, people can experience / feel love, even at other levels. A personal LoC is the "default" for a person... their norm or "home." Think about it this way... you probably leave your house each day, at least for a bit, but come back to it, right? Your home's address is like your personal LoC, though you visit other places during a day.

Tim
Posted on: 2006/3/3 18:12
  •  
Guest_
Does anyone know of a device or instrument that can effectively measure MRT? Sure would like to know. Thank you. Stan
Posted on: 2006/5/29 22:49
  •  
Guest_
Quote:

stanyancey@yahoo.com wrote:
Does anyone know of a device or instrument that can effectively measure MRT? Sure would like to know. Thank you. Stan

There is a device on ebay but its bogus priced at 200$. I asked the guy to tell me my age and he got wrong results.
Posted on: 2006/5/30 5:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
« 1 (2) 3 »

Register To Post

Array

Spiritual Bazaar

Beware, the Path
is straight and narrow.
We do not endorse these ads
They're computer generated

Thanks Top Posters

1 Robcore 1419