Rate this Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  
Re: Truth vs Falshood... some questions...
Guest_
Check the other forum here called "Questions and Concerns about Truth vs Falsehood." Note how many have read and responded to it compared to any other topic. It's obviously a matter of concern for a great many of us.

Personally, I'm relieved that readers and admirers of Dr. Hawkins' books for the most part aren't afraid to question him.

I've read TvsF twice now and still can't believe how prejudiced and sometimes vicious he can be in his commentary and still claim to be "above politics."

That's my two cents worth for about the 50th time. That's a whole dollar!
Posted on: 2006/1/4 4:27
  •  
Guest_
Personally, I don't trust any person in power anywhere on this planet, let alone the bloody poli's left or right.

Somehow they might calibrate a little higher then we think because they are standing in their principles, but their intent is for their own agenda, not the whole, thats for sure.

Personally to me, members of US Government and those in power behind it pulled of 911 on an inside job to justify bombing the crap out of IRAQ, and those yet to come, in this so called never ending war on terrorism, well a never ending war for freedom while taking away our constitutional rights just don't calibrate to high in my heart.

Hang on, I'll calibrate it now, yep -1000, see I'm right! The US Gov is the epitome of ego greed, but then again I guess they are killing people in the name of freedom against the "evil" terrorist. Its funny how the drug trade out of Afghanistan is doing well again ever since the U.S has been there, but then again drugs expand the mind, so that is why it must calibrate high, if you are high on drugs that is.

Honestly the US gov is a joke, I think the Doc wants to become the Pindar of the Illuminati, seems they all fall buy the way side in the end :)

The only truth that came out of IRAQ is that the reason for the war was based on a lie!!!
Posted on: 2006/1/4 6:06
  •  
Guest_
Quote:

conthused wrote:
Personally, I'm relieved that readers and admirers of Dr. Hawkins' books for the most part aren't afraid to question him.

"Presume no actual reliable knowledge of anything at all. Ask God to reveal its meaning." David R. Hawkins, "Transcending the Levels of Consciousness"

Quote:
I've read TvsF twice now and still can't believe how prejudiced and sometimes vicious he can be in his commentary and still claim to be "above politics."

conthused, pls post a few "vicious" quotes of D. Hawkins commenting politics here.
Posted on: 2006/1/4 10:41
  •  
Guest_
Isn't this forum for discussion on Dr. Hawkins work and how we can use it to transcend our ego positionalities to eventually melt away into the Self? I must confess I am getting a little annoyed with all this continual mentioning of the Illuminati and conspiracy theories. If you want to talk about such things - please go to a forum where that is the purpose and intention of the forum.

This forum's intention is to get past ourselves. There is nothing wrong with questioning Dr. Hawkins. But at the same time we need to also be questioning ourselves concerning our ego positionalities and pet causes we feel so determined to defend and win others over to. ("Be passionate for God, not belief systems" Dr. Hawkins)

Dr. Hawkins could care less if we agree with him. His purpose is not to win others to his beliefs. His purpose is to put out there what he has found and let us test for ourselves if it is true for us or not. He has no need or desire to defend his works. He just tells us what he has found. He states over and over again - don't believe him, but ask God to reveal to you what is the truth. With that we also need to understand that the truth, for us, will change as we move through the various levels of consciousness.

There is one ultimate Truth - we will finally become that when Enlightenment melts away the ego and we no longer exist but the Self shines fully through.
Posted on: 2006/1/4 14:13
  •  
Guest_
Settle down Kimmy, you'll live!!

And yes this is a forum that discusses Dr Hawkins work, so get over it if your ego dosen't like the topic on Dr Hawkins work, no ones trying to win you over. If you don't like this topic on Dr Hawkins work, don't click on it and read it.

Whats wrong with you people, get over yourselves it just a bloody topic, wow, everybody freak out because this topic won't make us one with God.
Posted on: 2006/1/4 19:10
  •  
Guest_
By the way Kimberlee, you make some good points and some wise points, so I will just say what you probably mean and where you are coming from. Even though I do believe and have seen the evidence of the illuminati cults on Earth and this does indeed piss me off and I will never agree with anyone that they do not exist, neither will I agree that Bush is a man of integrity ever, for the illuminati occult mind patterns are rampant in the astral, even the Germany illuminati and all the emotional energy and hysteria from the second world war and the mind-patterns that were created from that are still alive and kick'in in the astral and the physical.

However I guess from the perspective of the higher chakras and the fact that everything is a projection of self, then yes I agree that to "Change the world by changing inside yourself" is a truth, yet from the perspective of projections and the truth that all is One, then the truth of all would be; That the world does not need changing, everything is unfolding as it should be and all is perfect in the eyes of the ONE for experience of endless possiablities of the illusion of seperation and hence there is nothing that is will or ever need to be "saved".

And here in is the crux of my projection.

Anyway just wishing to curve the edges around here for in the end it was all just an illusion, even Bush, and even this whole friggin planet. Peace
Posted on: 2006/1/5 4:56
  •  
Guest_
the Buddha (loc 1000+) says:

The mundane is an illusion. However, by refusing to accept it, you will hardly become a Buddha.

The transcendental is true. However, by clinging to it, it will veil its splendor.

the predicament of life (lives)

peace
Posted on: 2006/1/5 7:47
  •  
Guest_
Did you ever test the Illumanati? I did. Both myself and my partner stayed strong when we phrased it properly. I was kind of wigged-out by this, because before hand I had no interest nor beleif in the Illumanati. I'm still not sold, but less skeptical these days. Less skeptical about a great many things actually, partially the docs doing... partially certain events in my life. I'm loving every minute of it...
Posted on: 2006/1/5 11:18
  •  
Guest_
Who is a true World Leader? See for yourself.

It is said that perfect vision is 20/20. However, there is a type of sight quite different. In order to bring comprehension of and verify this, imagine holding two undeveloped black and white Polaroid photographs, one in each hand. As they develop see what they have in common. Remember that there is no motion and the only sense being used is sight. The first photo is Hiroshima in the year 1945 and the second is Berlin, 1945. Use one word to describe what they have in common?
If the word destruction appears, be assured that you have had a glimpse of infinite sight. Your sight has extended from Japan to Germany from wherever you are located. Therefore, perfect vision is infinity at zero.
In the beginning statement and visualization you should have seen the commnonality of destruction. It is not what you are seeing but what is missing that is of utmost importance: a personal opinion, viewpoint and judgment. You did not say, them and theirs deserved this, whether it is in Germany or Japan, and you did not gloat on superiority. No, all sense of nationalism and personal opinion had been removed; even sensationalism had been removed by the distance of time.
By virtue of this, the common person that recognizes the entire world and the entirety of humanity before themself is a world leader not by title but by action. Such an individual is more qualified to serve mankind in whatever capacity than any other, let this be you.
This glimpse is known as an avali (one blink of the eye). When this eye opens and remains open know that your journey to enlightenment will be over.

Now hold those blank photos once again and let one be a picture of New York on 911 and the other Fallujah, 2004.

This is what I see:

"I see two children chasing each other around the playground with very large sticks intent on killing each other. They both leave death and destruction in their wakes."

Truly,
Yama
Posted on: 2006/1/5 13:31
  •  
Guest_
What I see is a third party (The New World Order) playing the two children of it other.
Posted on: 2006/1/7 20:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

Register To Post

Array

Spiritual Bazaar

Beware, the Path
is straight and narrow.
We do not endorse these ads
They're computer generated

Thanks Top Posters

1 Robcore 1419